Technology Information, Forecasting and Assessment Council (TIFAC)
(An Autonomous Body of Department of Science and Technology)
Vishwakarma Bhavan, A-Wing, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg,
New Delhi – 11-0016
WALK-IN INTERVIEW – “FIELD ASSISTANT”
TIFAC invites eligible candidates for the walk-in-interview for project positions in TIFAC under DST sponsored project entitled “Assessment of Government of India’s Gender Mainstreaming Programme for Women in Science” for the position of Field Assistant on contract basis initially for a period up to September 14, 2020 or co-terminus with the duration of project or till further order, whichever is earlier.
1. No. of Positions: 02
2. Consolidated remuneration: Rs.22, 000/- per month (with no other benefits)
3. Maximum Age: 40 years as on 31.01.2020
4. Essential Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Science/3 years Diploma in Engineering & Tech.
5. Desirable Experience: Working knowledge of Computers is a must
6. Nature of Duties: Collection, collating, analyzing and uploading the data at on-line project portal etc.
7. Reporting time: 11.00 AM to 11.30 AM on 05.02.2020 at TIFAC, Vishwakarma Bhawan Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg New Delhi-110 016
Eligible candidates may appear for a personal interview along with dully filled application form (annexure-1) and production of original certificates & Testimonials at above given address.
Application format is available here.