- We do not collect personal information for any purpose other than to respond to the users. If the user chooses to provide us with personal information like filling out an expert network form or any general information form on our website with an e-mail address or postal address and submitting it to us through the website, we would use that information only for the intended purpose or to help you get the information you have requested.
- Our website never collects information or creates individual profiles for commercial marketing. While you must provide an e-mail address for a localized response to any incoming questions or comments to us, we recommend that you do NOT include any other personal information
- You shall find links to other websites/portals at many places in this website and the links have been placed for your convenience. Technology Information, Forecasting and Assessment Council(TIFAC) is not responsible for the contents and reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed in them. The mere presence of the link or its listing on this Portal should not be assumed as an endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time and we have no control over the availability of linked pages.
- There is no need for permission for linking directly to our website unless specified. However, we would expect a communication from your side to inform us about any links provided to our site.
- Also, we do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on any other site. Our website's pages must load into a newly opened browser window of the user.
- Contents of this website may not be reproduced partially or fully, without due permission from TIFAC. If referred to as a part of another website, the source must be appropriately acknowledged. The contents of this website cannot be used for any misleading or objectionable context.
Content Archival Policy
- Content Archival Mechanism is in place to ensure that all the outdated announcements are removed from the website or moved to the archive. This will help the website team in ensuring that the expired contents are removed from the main website. The user department will transfer the expired content to the archive section as soon as it reaches the expiry date.
Content Contribution, Moderation & Approval policy (CMAP)
TIFAC has a mechanism stating the responsibility, authorization and workflow details with regard to content publishing on the site.
The overall content of the website has been verified and checked thoroughly before publishing. The website also has a mechanism to ensure that the content has appropriate authorization from within the Department before being published to the website.
Audit trail of content entering, approval and publishing of each content is being maintained showing who approved and when.
Website of TIFAC presents a single department where most content is contributed by a single set of sources. We hereby adopt a 2-tiered structure to implement CMAP requiring a minimum of 2 officials to execute the CMAP roles, viz.
**Note: Currently, an approved copy of the content is received by the publisher through email and the same is published on the website.
Content Review Policy
- The contents are reviewed as when required by the department/Division and the revised content is published through CMS as per CMAP.
Website Security Policy
- This website has been audited and all the vulnerabilities have been fixed. Upon completion, the security clearance certificate has been received.