Technology Information, Forecasting and Assessment Council (TIFAC)
(An Autonomous Body of Department of Science and Technology)
Vishwakarma Bhavan, A-Wing, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg,
New Delhi – 110 016
WALK-IN INTERVIEW – “PROJECT ASSOCIATE-I”
TIFAC invites eligible candidates for the walk-in-interview for project positions in TIFAC under DST sponsored project entitled “Preparation of DPR for National Mission on Quantum Technologies & Applications” for the position of Project Associates on contract basis initially for a period of 12months or co-terminus with the duration of project or till further order, whichever is earlier.
1. No. of Positions : 02
2. Consolidated remuneration : Rs.31, 000/- per month +H.R.A.
3. Maximum Age : 35 years as on 31.01.2020
4. Essential Qualification : M.Sc. OR B.E./ B.Tech.
5. Desirable Academic/ Professional Experience : Atleast 2 years’ of experience in Research & Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology Organisations and Scientific activities and services
6. Essential Experience : Working knowledge of Computers is a must.
7. Nature of job : To assist in preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR) for the National Mission on Quantum Technologies and Applications (NM-QTA), conceived by DST. The DPR has to comprehensively review and assess the state-of-art of QTAs and related areas such as Information and quantum mechanics, quantum computing, quantum cryptography, quantum communications, quantum metrology, quantum sensors, quantum imaging – in terms of market size, players providing services across sectors/functions, opportunities, policy framework, if any, presently available skill, etc. The project is highly technical in nature, time bound and may require working beyond working hours/days.
Technical knowledge, good writing skills and document editing is required for the job. The requirements of the positions are immediate.
8. Reporting time : 11.00 AM to 11.30 AM on 12.03.2020 at TIFAC, Vishwakarma Bhawan, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, New Delhi-110 016
General terms and conditions:
- No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in interview.
- Selected candidates will be required to join immediately.
- Candidates are required to furnish all original certificates in claim of Academic qualification/experiences/other degree courses, etc. as specified in application form at the time of interview otherwise they would not be considered.
- Eligible candidates may appear for a personal interview along with duly filled application form (Annexure-1) alongwith relevant copies to support the credentials and production of original certificates & Testimonials at the above given address.
- Application Form can be accessed here