Code No: TMS026 Price: 1200 Category: Transportation
Summary : The report has identified suitable and acceptable technologies which are scrutinised from various angles like cost, population, time factor, environmental and societal aspects for Mass Urban Transport Systems.
It considers the economic aspects of the technologies alongwith their feasibility which leads to the preferred options (multi modal).
The choice is linked with the problems of galloping cost–benefit ratio, net present value and internal rate of return for mode selection and regional development.
Table Of Contents
- The Urban transport scene
- Technologies available in the world
- Feasible conceptual plan of selected cities of the world
- Attitudes to public transport
- Ahmedabad transport scenario