Code No: TMS060 Price: 1400 Category: Water
Summary : Techno economic aspects of using biotechology for treatment of sewage elsewhere in the world and their relevance to the Indian context is dealt in the survey.
Table Of Contents :
- Characteristics of Waste Water for Biological Treatment
- Conventional Plant Description
- Biological Treatment Processes
- Sludge Handling
- Sludge Transport and Disposal
- Technology Status in the World
- Current Status in India
- Economic analysis
- System Selection and analysis
- Conclusions and recommendations
- Action Plan & Identification.
- Annexures Code of practice for construction of waste stabilisation ponds (Faculative type), pond design calculations Design process of a biodrum unit, development of capital cost from construction cost.