Code No: TMS070 Price: 1050 Category: Energy: Generation
Summary : The scope of present study has been limited to development of Mini and Micro hydel power generation systems, their technological status, and what is needed to upgrade technology.
It identifies reasons for slow growth of mini-micro hydel power stations, problems associated with cost reduction and identifies the appropriate technology with cost reduction and identifies the appropriate technology and its effective implementation in the most economical manner.
Year of Publication : 1993
Table Of Contents :
- Executive Summary
- Mini-Micro Hydel-Definition and classification
- Governors & Load Controllers
- Technology available in India Vis-à-vis World’s scenario
- Neighbouring countries (Their Efforts in Economising and results)
- Technical and economic appraisal
- Next >>