Code No: TMS015 Price: 1800 Category: Manufacturing
Summary : Foundry practice in the world and India, both in large and small scale sectors, is reward. Technology improvements that have taken place in advanced countries in practically all areas of foundry operations like design and manufacture of pattern, mould and cores making, melting and pouring techniques are described.
The aspects of technology that have relevance to India like computer aided designing of patterns, divided blast, gas fired and plasma arc cupolas which all needs to be developed or made use of more extensively than at present are detailed. Specific projects with their financial implications on software and hardware development that can be taken up for immediate implementation are formulated.
Table Of Contents :
- Foundry technology and practices
- Status of the technology in the world and in the country
- Technology options
- Preferred technology options
- Impact of preferred technology options on small scale sector
- Summary of findings and action plan.
Online Executive Summary of the report will be available soon