Technology Information, Forecasting and Assessment Council, TIFAC an autonomous organization under Department of Science and Technology, Govt of India is inviting sealed quotations ( two bid system ) for supply of only Nestle Brand Tea, Coffee and vending machine (with four outlets) on rent with premixes. As per the detail requirement (Installation of tea coffee vending machines on rent basis and supply of Nestle brand premixes with following details)
|Premix ( Dairy Whitener)|
|Without sugar ( Dairy Whitener)|
|Nestle Tomato soup|
|Tea Bags (Tetley)|
|Disposable Paper Cup (150ml)|
|Sugar Cubes (1/2 kg) pkt .|
|Vending Machines – up to 5No. ( on rent with four outlets)|
Terms and Conditions
1. Bidders are advised to study carefully the terms and conditions before quoting their bid. All the pages should be signed by the bidder as a token of acceptance.
2. No advance shall be paid for the work
3. Financial bids of only those vendors would be opened whose technical bids are qualified.
4. The firm / Agency should be Delhi based Authorized Distributor/Supplier/Franchise of Nestle. A documentary proof to be attached along with quotation to be submitted.
5. The Bidder should be having minimum three years’ experience in the business as on the date of submission of the bid.
6. The agency should not have been blacklisted by any Central /State Government/Public Sector Undertaking in India.
7. The contract will be awarded for a period of one year. However, extension will be considered keeping in view of the various factors such as prevailing market price, satisfactory performance of the firm, etc. TIFAC reserves the right to terminate the contract at any time without assigning any reason whatsoever.
8. The rates quoted in the financial bid would be applicable for one year. TIFAC shall not entertain any request for escalation in cost/price on account of any reason whatsoever during the period of contract. Any modification in offer/rates after the tender/bids opening date will not be considered.
9. Rates can be revised on the basis of increase in Company MRP only during the contract period.
10. The vending machines should be of the latest model and in good condition.
11. The rates should be indicated both in words and figures. In case of discrepancy between the figure (number) and words, the rates given in the words only will be taken as authenticate and no further clarification will be sought from the bidder.
12. The rates quoted in the financial bid would be applicable for one year. TIFAC shall not entertain any request for escalation in cost/price on account of any reason whatsoever (except Govt. Tax i.e. GST) during the first year of contract. Any modification in offer/rates after the tender/bids opening date will not be considered.
13. Contract period: one year from the date of commencement of contract and extendable up to three years on year to year basis) on the performance of the firm and compliance of terms & conditions stipulated in the tender document by the firm. The rates during the extendable term i.e. during 2nd & 3rd year of contract can be considered for revision only on account of change of MRP by the parent company, and after a request of revision of rates has been made by the supplier in writing.
14. The agency will have to ensure proper cleaning of the vending machine for its smooth & hygienic operation without any interruption. Complaints must be attended within 3 working hours otherwise a penalty of Rs.100/- per day will be imposed from the date of the complaint. In case of break-down of the vending machine, the agency will be required to arrange a standby machine within the same day. Failure to supply stand by vending machine within the same day will attract penalty of Rs. 300/- per day.
15. Bids shall be kept valid for acceptance for a period of 3 (three) months from the date of opening of bids.
16. Earnest money of Rs.5000/- may please be deposited along with the document in the form of Pay Order/ DD drawn in favour of TIFAC and payable at New Delhi.
17. On award of the tender, the EMD of the agency will be converted into interest free security, which will be refunded after satisfactory completion of the contract.
18. The bid security is required to protect the Owner against the risk of bidder’s conduct which would warrant the security forfeiture.
19. No interest or any other cost will be payable by TIFAC on the earnest money/ security.
20. The frequency of the billing of the Agency / firm to whom work is awarded will be once in a month before the last working day of every month. The monthly payment after deductions, if any, will be released by TIFAC within 15 days of submission of pre-receipted bill.
21. TIFAC reserves the right to award the work in full or in parts or cancel the process without assigning any reason thereof.
22. For the purpose of evaluation of financial bids, the following notional consumption pattern would be used :
- Coffee premix - 300 kg.
- Dairy whitener (normal sugar) - 250 kg.
- Dairy whitener (without sugar) - 200 kg.
- Tea bags packet ( 100 pieces ) - 100 boxes
- Disposable paper cups (150ml) - 100 packets (100 cups in each pkt.)
- Nestle tomato soup - 100 kg.
- Rent of vending machine with 4 outlets - up to 5 no. machines
Total price of the quote would be calculated based on the above notional consumption and L1 would be decided accordingly.
23. The sealed quotation ( two bid system ) are required to be sent to Incharge ( Fin.& Admn.), TIFAC, Vishwakarma Bhawan, A-Wing, 1st Floor, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, New Delhi - 110016, latest by March 08, 2018 up to 2.30PM superscribed as “Supply of Tea coffee premixes".
Incharge ( Fin.& Admn.)